Tenants - What Happens Next Guide ?
Once you've paid your administration fee, what do you need to be doing during the next few days?
1.) You need to complete an application form to complete your referencing application with
- Previous address
- Current address
- Employer details, number and address
- Previous landlord details, number and address
- All addresses require postcodes. Please complete and return this information within 24 hours to avoid delaying your tenancy signing appointment.
2.) Check the sample tenancy agreement so that you are familiar with the document you are about to sign.
3.) The tenancy agreement needs to be signed within approximately 10 days of you paying the administration fee. If you are moving into the property very quickly, we may agree to sign it on the date you are actually moving into the property.
At least 4 days before your tenancy signing appointment you must:
- Pay the 1st months rent & deposit by cash or bank transfer. To pay by debit /credit card *, please call everything lettings on 01633 386700. To pay by cash, please take your cash payment into any HSBC bank, with the reference being the property address.
- Account: Everything Lettings (Group) Limited, Sort Code: 40-34-27, Account No: 02427087
- Sign the standing order form for your monthly rent payment and take it into your bank alternatively, you can set up a standing order online by using the details below. Please make sure you use the reference being the property address. so we know where to allocate your payment.
What could go wrong?
You may not meet the referencing requirements /the landlord could decide not to rent the property.
Should this happen will I get my administration fee back?
- If the Landlord alters conditions or decides not to rent the property we would refund your administration fees. However, we will deduct any reference costs incurred.
- If the reason the Landlord does not rent the property to you is that you did not disclose required information such as adverse credit history, then administration costs will be deducted.
- If you decide not to proceed with the property, we will not refund the fee back to you.